How to Create a Quiz
Have you ever wanted to create a quiz? It seems like I see this question every other day! So many smart ladypreneurs want to figure out how to create a quiz that can help build their email list.
Now I’ve seen a number of ways to do this, but I’m here to tell you I have found the P-E-R-F-E-C-T service to create a quiz for your website or blog.
It’s called Interact! This quiz-building platform was built just for people like you and me and it is super, super awesome!
Check out exactly how to build a quiz in Interact with my step-by-step tutorial below. #igotyou
STEP 1: CREATE A QUIZ FROM SCRATCH OR CHOOSE A SIMILAR TEMPLATE
STEP 2: EDIT THE COVER OF THE QUIZ
Interact will ask you where you want to start and I recommend starting from the beginning.
- Choose your title and make it fun, sister!
- Edit your cover image and text
- You can go into the ‘styles’ tab on the left side of the screen and select colors for your buttons and background AND add your logo. #brandedboss
STEP 3: CHANGE THE RESULTS
- Scroll down on the left side to ‘Results’
- Click on each result to edit and add in your own boss lady answers
- This is where you add a suhweet result description and give a bangin’ call to action.
STEP 4: SET UP YOUR QUESTIONS
- Below the ‘Results’ section you’ll find the ‘Questions’ section.
- Click on each question and customize it how you’d like.
- You can add questions and images or even make the answers images. It’s super easy!
- Then, go in and ‘Edit Results Correlations’ to choose what answers lead to what result. I can’t wait to see what you come up with!
STEP 5: ENABLE LEAD CAPTURE
- Click the orange ‘Enable Lead Generation’ button at the top left of the screen to set up email collecting for your quiz.
- This way your audience can take the quiz, but they’ll have to enter their email to get the results. (You totally got this list-building thing down!)
- Then connect your email list. They have all the major options here!
- You’ll go into your email list provider and add in your API and secret key.
- You can even tie the results into a specific sequence to segment your audience! #Holla
STEP 6: SHARE AND EMBED
- Click the ‘Share & Embed’ button and select ‘Publish Changes’
- Now you can embed the code straight into your website, share it on your social, or give your audience the url.
Interact is really, really cool and you can create as many quizzes as you want. You can also create giveaways and polls so it’s doubly useful. I LOVE it. Are you ready to create your first quiz? Yes, do it!