We are going to tackle how to set up a challenge today!
Challenges are such a popular thing to do and they’re a great way to build your list and sell. But the questions I get asked a lot are, “How the flip do I even set up a challenge? How do I get them on my email list? How do I set up the emails for the challenge?” #allthethings, my friends.
Learning how to set up a challenge doesn’t have to be challenging (ha!). So let’s do this!
STEP ONE: SET UP A FORM AND WELCOME EMAIL
- Go to your email service provider and create a new form.
- Set up a sequence that goes directly after your form is filled out. #voila
STEP TWO: CREATE A SIGN-UP PAGE
- This can be as complicated or as easy as you want. It can be a page on your website, landing page from your email provider, or lead page. Go with yo brand!
- Keep your menu and other links hidden on your sign-up page, so your people stay focused.
STEP THREE: DECIDE ON DELIVERY
- How will you deliver the content? On a web page? Facebook group? Or links to Youtube videos? It’s up to you, lady friend.
STEP FOUR: SET UP SELLING PLATFORM
- The point of a challenge is to get people in and SELL!
- You could send an email about your offer, tell them in a special Facebook group, pitch in your webinar, or put it on the web page for the last day.
That’s all you need for a challenge! See, it’s not so hard. Create what you’ll send out for each of these 4 steps to set up a challenge. Go! Have fun!