Are you wondering what all the buzz is about with Passive Income? How do you make passive income? Can it even be done? Don’t worry – I’ve got you covered with FIVE ways to make passive income.
Five Ways to make Passive Income
Want to watch a video version of this post? I’ve got you covered!
Passive Income is all the rage right now. Now. There’s not really a way to remain completely passive and still have income, I do have five ways to create passive income.
- Out of all the options, affiliates is probably the most passive.
- You are essentially using your platform and authority to promote something else, to benefit you and your business.
- There is a lot of work that goes into building a course. You have to plan your content, create your content and film your content, however, once it all of that is done, the selling of said content can be passive.
- I do have a previous video that explains all about making money while blogging that you’ll want to go check out.
- But by people finding your content and then buying the products or services, by affiliates or whatever, blogging becomes passive.
4. Creating and Selling a Membership
- People on YouTube and YouTube Creators do this a lot by using a system called Patreon. This allows an audience to pay a small, monthly fee to receive extra content.
- I also have a traditional membership called the Create, Convert, Grow Club where, for a monthly fee, I provide extra content to my subscribers.
- Even though I am creating content as I go, the sale of the membership is passive.
- A sponsorship is paid content that can be cultivated through YouTube, blogging, microblogging, etc.
- When someone buys the product or service from the sponsorship, or finds you and view the content, it is not only helping your bottom line, but the company as well.