How to Start a YouTube Channel [a Beginner’s Guide]
How to get Started on YouTube, how to start your own channel, and how to do it EASILY!
Starting a YouTube Channel
Want to watch a video version of this post? I’ve got you covered!
How to Start a YouTube Channel | The Beginner's Guide to YouTube Success
Be sure to subscribe for more awesomeness! https://www.youtube.com/jessicastansberry?sub_confirmation=1Learn how to get started on YouTube! http://www.jessic…
Starting a YouTube Channel can be intimidating – But! I’ve got you covered with a step by step guide to launch your channel into the world!
Starting your Channel:
1. Decide WHAT you're talking about and WHO you're talking to.
- What is the purpose behind your channel?
- Who is your ideal audience?
2. Set it up!
- It’s as simple as signing into YouTube with a Google account – Seriously!
3. Name your channel and customize it!
- Let people know who you are and what your channel is about by customizing it.
- Add graphics, banners, and profile pictures that show who you are and what your channel is.
4. Come up with a bank of topics you want to talk about on your channel.
- Once you decide WHAT your channel is going to be about, you have to center your content around that.
- It's as simple as making a list of ideas so that you can consistently produce and release quality content.
5. Create your Content!
- My biggest tip: BATCH RECORD, BATCH RECORD, BATCH RECORD!
- This helps you keep the content flowing without having to panic about what you're going to post or when you're going to post it – it’s already done!
6. LAUNCH YOUR CHANNEL!
This process can be intimidating. Trust me – I’ve been there, but I’m here to help! If you feel like you need help after reading this and watching the video, be sure to check out my YouTube Starter Toolkit!