It can be so disheartening. Spending hours creating content, batch shooting a bunch of videos, uploading them to Youtube…then feeling like you just have to start all over again. That’s why I am a big proponent of stretching your content as far as you can, using it on different platforms in various ways, and integrating all of that into your content marketing strategy. One way of doing this is exporting your audio from your videos and uploading it into a podcast. Let me show you how this could be just the option you have been looking for! PLUS… I have two BIG announcements you won’t want to miss!
How to Extract Audio from Video
Want a video version of this info? Check it out here!
Let’s find out how you can export audio from video and use it in your content marketing strategy:
- I am giving away a YEAR FREE of Vidfluential U!
- Learn how to: grow your Youtube channel, make your videos better, use your equipment, how to edit and SO MUCH MORE
- How to enter:
- SEE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT #2!
- Check Out my NEW Podcast: Vidfluential On-Air
- Subscribe to my podcast
- Leave a comment
- Take a screenshot of your comment and I’ll handle the rest!
- Go to www.jessicastansberry.com/giveaway for more info
- Side note: My podcast “All Up in Your Lady Business” isn’t going anywhere!
Exporting Audio from Video and into a Podcast
- No need to worry if your intro or outro is aimed at Youtubers, you just edit those parts out!
- If you are using a separate recording device from your camera:
- SO SIMPLE. You ain’t gotta do a thing! Just take the audio file and upload it as a podcast in iTunes. (Questions on how to upload into iTunes? I have a video just for that!)
- If you are using the microphone built into your camera, see below:
- Using Premiere Pro:
- Edit video itself so audio is in the form you want it to be uploaded to your podcast (cut out intro, outro, etc.)
- Click File, export, media, then choose an MP3 file to export as
- Upload to platform
- Using iMovie:
- Edit video so audio is in the form you want it to be uploaded to your podcast
- File, share, then share to a file
- Under format, select audio only
- Choose file format as MP3
- Click next to export
- Using Premiere Pro:
It’s so easy! Now you have various ways to get your content out and most importantly having more people listening to what you have to say.
Do you have a podcast? Let me know!
Also, don’t forget to enter my FREE YEAR OF VIDFLUENTIAL U Giveaway at www.jessicastansberry.com/giveaway
See you soon!