So, you're ready to take the plunge into the world of Facebook ads, but you want to make sure you're maximizing your facebook ads and getting the most out of your budget and efforts. We've all been there! Let's take a look at how to maximize your Facebook Ads and get the most bang for your buck!
We're here to share with you a proven three-campaign system that can help you get remarkable results without breaking the bank from Ashley Braswell, the co-founder and CEO from over at the Paid Ad Academy! Let's dive into the Viral Visibility Framework!
Would you rather watch a video version of this post? We've got you covered!
Maximizing Your Facebook Ads: The Viral Visibility Framework
Before we get into the nitty-gritty of the framework, let's address a common concern: the perceived high cost of Facebook ads. Facebook ads can indeed become expensive if you're not strategic about how you allocate your budget.
Understanding the Cost of Facebook Ads
Here's a key insight: Facebook's algorithm works optimally when it can observe 50 of your chosen actions (e.g., engagement, leads, sales) within a week. This means that Facebook performs best when you give it the budget to learn and optimize.
- Engagement campaigns are relatively inexpensive, with costs often in the range of pennies per action.
- Leads campaigns can vary in cost, but it's common to see leads at around $4-5 per lead.
- Sales campaigns are highly variable depending on your product or service, with an average cost per sale often around $22.
To ensure Facebook has enough data to work with, you need to allocate an adequate budget for your campaigns. This is where the Viral Visibility Framework comes into play.
The Viral Visibility Framework
The Viral Visibility Framework is a three-campaign system designed to work in synergy, helping you optimize your ad spend and reach your target audience effectively. These three campaigns are:
a. Engagement Campaign: This campaign is where you conduct most of your testing. You start by testing various audiences, targeting options, copy, and creative elements. Each ad set should ideally have a daily budget of $5, and you can test multiple audiences simultaneously.
b. Leads Campaign: Once you've gathered valuable data from your engagement campaign, you create a leads campaign. This campaign targets a broader audience but benefits from the data and insights collected in the engagement campaign. With lower lead acquisition costs, you can invest about $10 daily.
c. Sales Campaign: The final piece of the puzzle is your sales campaign, which primarily focuses on retargeting. It targets audiences who have engaged with your content, visited your website, or shown interest in your brand. A typical budget for this campaign is around $2 per day.
Making It Work
The success of the Viral Visibility Framework lies in its ability to build on the data and engagement generated in the previous campaign. Here's how it works:
- Engagement Campaign: You test various elements and audiences here, using a $5 daily budget per ad set. After a week or two, you can analyze the results and identify which audiences and creatives perform best.
- Leads Campaign: With insights from your engagement campaign, you create a leads campaign targeting a broader audience. Your leads acquisition cost is often lower due to the data and warm leads generated in the engagement campaign.
- Sales Campaign: The sales campaign retargets people who have engaged with your content, visited your website, or shown interest. It's a cost-effective way to convert warm leads into paying customers.
By following the Viral Visibility Framework, you can create a powerful Facebook ads strategy that maximizes your budget and delivers impressive results. Remember that Facebook ads can be an excellent tool for growing your business, and with the right strategy, you can create your own big break.
Want more from Ashley?